Final reminder until this fall
Friday, March 20, 2009 | 01:21 AM | by
Just a final reminder that early registration for Digital Overload 2010
(our fifth year!) closes on March 22nd. If you purchase your badge by March 22nd, you get a load of early registration benefits, including:
- Priority Check-in at the event
- Lower badge price - $45 for a Gamer Badge, $25 for a Tabletop badge
- Free 18"x24" poster at the event.
- Entered to win a new PC Case, or a new PSU, courtesy of Zalman!
- And more!
If you thought this year's event was fantastic, wait until you see what we have in store for twenty-ten!
Still haven't finished Resident Evil 5 yet... that's the one drawback when you commit to play through the game on co-op with someone else: you have to coordinate schedules. Both Britanny and I have been pretty busy this week.
However I'm still psyched to keep playing. I am understanding the general complaint that they've left "survival horror" behind in favor of action. I enjoy the game nonetheless, but yeah, there is a part of me that fondly remembers playing the first Resident Evil, and that experience. It would be nice if RE6 were more true to that formula.
Here's a question for you
Friday, March 20, 2009 | 10:23 PM | by
A few months ago I told SplitReason "Go ahead and discontinue the CAD Character t-shirts, it's about time I updated them with some new designs."
So they did, and I didn't (as many of you have noticed).
Now it's long past time for me to sit down and design some nice new character shirts, and I'd like to get feedback from those of you interested in them. So the two big questions are:
- Do you like character quotes on the tees, or do you prefer a t-shirt with just a character graphic?
- If you like the quote, do you prefer it on the front with the character, or on the back by itself?
You can go ahead and email me your thoughts, and I'll try to gauge the prevailing opinion and whip up some neat designs for the next generation of character tees.